Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review Recognition

Just wanted to let everyone know that David Ziser mentioned my review of Captured By The Light on his blog yesterday. I'm glad he enjoyed what I had to say about his book as much as I enjoyed reading it. It's nice to see my name and my blog mentioned outside of places that I post the links myself. Everyone go on over and check out the shout-out he gave me, and while you're there, subscribe to his blog as well. He posts great photography biz items daily.

Digital ProTalk: Quick Hit Monday: WPPI; Power Of Passion; I Have A Famous Daughter; and More!

Also, if you didn't read the review yet, you can grab it from the archive list on the right side of the page, or simply click here

More soon,
-Rob

PS - This might be the shortest blog entry I've posted yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment