Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Availability



I know things have been slow here on the blog. Been doing a lot of thinking and re-organizing on the business end and I hate to admit it, but it takes away from the time available to really exercise creativity.

Anyway, I've gotten a lot of requests from people to do office holiday parties, so this year I'm officially making myself available for all of your holiday party needs. Whether you just want some candids of the boss doing stupid things while drunk, or you want a backdrop or step and repeat wall for everyone to have portraits taken in front of, I'm your guy.

This is only open to the NJ/NY Metro area, unless you want to add in an extra incentive ($) for travel ;)

Let me know what your needs are and when/where your company/party is going to be and I will get in touch with you privately with pricing and information.

I hope this won't be my last blog before the end of the year, but if it is, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all.

More soon,
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment