Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Chucky Hugh Music Video



A week ago I delivered a completed music video to my latest client, Chucky Hugh. Chuck is a talented young musician from my area and he had an acoustic single up his sleeve for a while now. As part of a new series of videos that I'm calling the Sound Check Live video series I am here to share with you, "Run Away."

I will have more info to share very soon on the Sound Check Live series. I will explain what it is, how long it will run for, and who it is most beneficial for. In the mean time, please check out this new video and leave a comment or some words of encouragement for the artist on the Youtube page for the video.




You can also view the video in my portfolio, which you can find HERE

As always, check me out on Facebook for more frequent updates, and keep an eye out for another blog entry on the Sound Check Live series very soon.

If you have a moment, please scroll to the bottom of this page and subscribe to my mailing list. I never spam or sell email addresses.

More soon,
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment