Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally, some video cross-promotion

Whew, this took long enough...

I am finally able to record HD video with my camera when I shoot concerts. Originally my plan was to upload these videos to YouTube and in the description panel I would tell people to visit the gallery that goes with the video.

I had been having some trouble finding a good way of editing my logo onto the videos for cheap. I thought I found the answer by upgrading to QuickTime Pro. I went in, plopped my logo in the top righthand corner, and began my 20-minute upload to YouTube, only to find out that for some reason, it didn't support the alpha channel where the logo was residing. The video is up now, and I am still trying to figure this out, but in the meantime I went the easy way and added an annotation to the video that lasts the entire duration of the clip.

If anyone out there has any idea how to help me with this please feel free to leave a comment here or send me a message.

Anyway, here is my very first video upload, it's Duff McKagan's Loaded performing a cover of The Misfits' "Attitude."



And of course, please visit the Duff McKagan's Loaded Gallery on DIGImmortalPhoto.com

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment