Monday, July 6, 2009

What's Next?

Well, since I feel like advetising this blog to get visitors is pointless unless there's something for people to come back for, I figured I'd make a quick list of the things you can expect to see here soon.




  • Photos from a recent trip to both the Canadian and New York side of Niagara Falls

  • Fireworks from the Hudson River taken on the 4th of July

  • Some test shots I plan on taking using my new Darksphere setup. (Thanks to Zack Arias for the how-to on this.)

Of course the pretty pictures of the Falls and the fireworks will make their way into my Online Stores over at my Official Site. So if you are into any of that kind of stuff (you know, like, helping a poor starving artist out by buying his stuff), then you're in luck!


That's all for now, more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment