Friday, September 11, 2009

Vote for me in Billboard's Ultimate Music Moment Contest



Just a quick request to anyone reading this blog. I recently entered a few of my shots of Cradle of Filth guitarist Paul Allender into the Billboard Magazine "Ultimate Music Moment" Contest.

While the main categories are awarded by a panel of judges, there is a Fan Favorite section where the public can vote. The winner will be published in Billboard Magazine and the Photo District News publication when the contest is over. I'd really appreciate it if everyone could take a minute and sign up with your email address to vote.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE IMAGE.

I need lots more votes to beat out the leader right now. Every little bit helps. If you have a Facebook or Twitter, or any other networking site, please urge your friends and family to vote as well.

You can only vote once per email address.

Thanks!

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment