Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day



We're in the middle of a massive snow storm here on the East Coast of the country and a lot of businesses took the day off. Even so, that doesn't mean that you can't get something done, right?

I finally took the opportunity to go through the photos from the trip that I had mentioned a few posts ago. I decided that while I like all of the photos, they don't all need to be shown on my site. I selected just a few that really stood out and threw them up in the Nature gallery. They are for sale as prints and other items, if anyone is interested.

What better day to edit photos from a snow covered mountain, than a day when your house is slowly becoming a snow covered mountain, right?

On my way to work this morning (yes, I went to work despite the blizzard) I stopped on the side of a road that runs alongside the river in my town and snapped a few shots of snow covered trees, fences, and park benches. One of them wound up being my 365 addition for today. Here is that shot:



If I feel motivated enough I may work on some other various photo projects today, but the odds are slim. Should anything actually get done, though, I'll be sure to update my Twitter account with the info. So make sure you head over there and start following me.

That's all for now, check back soon though, you never know what crazy new ideas I might post up on here.

More soon,
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment